Shaheen Gould is the Founder and Head of Production Support for Media Queen TV.
She has over 20 years’ experience working in the TV and Film industry, based in the UK and Europe. Shaheen also freelances in Qatar, undertaking production projects on a Production Management basis alongside her work for Media Queen TV.
During her time in UK Production, Shaheen worked extensively with international production and UK based crews. She managed production support to location-based teams, as well as working with the Broadcaster to coordinate deliverables.
She has worked as both a Production Manager and assisted as a Location Manager on a variety of different productions on UK TV Shows Formats; including location-based -Reality, Drama, Factual, Entertainment, Make-Overs and Live Studio Broadcasts.
Having taken some time out from Production, Shaheen travelled the world, with her family – living in Malaysia, and China as an expat before relocating to Qatar in 2016.
Shaheen used her time travelling to expand her skill sets and graduated from the Photography Institute with a Diploma in Digital Photography, in 2016. She currently is working with Concise Training to finalise her City and Guilds Diploma, in Digital Marketing, looking to graduate in October 2018.
As a company, we are dedicated to the developing and nurturing a good working relationship between international production companies and our host state of Qatar.
Shaheen Gould- Skills
• Thorough understanding of production processes
• Experience working on delivery schedules
• Excellent negotiation and planning skills
• Exceptional communications skills
• Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated
• Working as part of a team of all sizes
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong organisational Skills
• Be experienced in creating and managing budgets
• Have good contacts with suppliers
• Know where to recruit reliable production personnel
• Attention to detail and understanding of production insurance issues
• Understand the relevant production health and safety laws and procedures
Shaheen Gould- Training
• BBC – Production Health and Safety Course
• PMA – Production First Aid Training Course